1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SEMA 2011 - Anyone planning to go? NOV 1 - NOV 4

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 3, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just curious if anyone was planning to attend SEMA 2011 this years?

Of course it's in Vegas and it runs November 1 - November 4 this year. I had wanted to attend this year, but I'm so busy with projects that I can't get everything done that I'm looking to get done, so I'd say there is about a 20% chance that I will be able to show up.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Website is About the 2011 SEMA Show | SEMA Show of course. Looks like it's going to be just as big as it ever has been in the past.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I wish I could.....Always wanted to go to SEMA Big Time!!......
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would like to go just once, but my biggest issue is alot of it is big ticket big money stuff, rather than catering to those that are do it yourselfers just trying to make our rigs better. So mabey some time.. this year would work except i took all my vacation for deer season.. HAHA
  4. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

As much as I would love the opportunity to go home for SEMA, I wouldn't be able to get the time off for it due to operational concerns. I'll be back in Vegas next year so hopefully that'll be a go!
  5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

I actually have a good opportunity to go to SEMA through a friends father. The company he works for pays for him to go every year and his son (my friend) goes pretty much for free. So I can go and only have to pay for a plane ticket and a couple cases of beer, but I have not made my mind if I want to go and if I have the money to go :neutral:
  6. Strodder

Strodder New Member

I try to go every year. It's the best car show you will ever go to. This year I'm going. Can't wait. Here I come Vegas. :great: