SEMA Product - 303 Instant Windshield Washer Tablets

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Springthing, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Springthing

Springthing New Member

I had the luck of going to the 2008 SEMA show in Las Vegas and saw a few things there that caught my attention. This is one of those!

I'm all about going green. I know - a very odd thing to hear from a 454 V8 owner! But when it comes to cutting down on plastics, packaging, and waste, I'm all about it! These folks caught my eye for just that reason and this particular product just totally kicks butt!

303Products Inc
    . are the makers of the 303 Instant Windshield Washer Tablets.

Here is what 303 Products have to say:

So... reuse the ONE plastic bottle over and over again! Fill the bottle with clean water and drop one of the tablets in. After a few short minutes you are left with a full bottle of cleaning fluid!

Want to make it easier? Drive up to any water hose, fill your windshield washer reservoir, take a tablet out of your glove box and drop it in the reservoir. It's that easy! And no plastic bottle to deal with or send off to the landfill!

As for the performance... squeaky clean, quite literally! Performs just as well, if not better, than any other gallon of windshield washer fluid out there.

Stay tuned for more product reviews from 303Products!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vhPj4TW8w[/media]
  2. retired

retired New Member

Wow, like to see that on the store shevles.
  3. Springthing

Springthing New Member

As would I!
  4. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

So now Steve, was that the only thing that caught your eye's, Hun???????:wink: wink, Wink, nod, nod and say no more.......

Jeff
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member

*nudge* *nudge* there were a few more things.. you know.. *nudge**nudge**wink**wink*

Actually there were a few ladies there that were interesting, for sure.

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm in the mood for Monty Python for no particular reason..
  6. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Great looking product!
  7. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

"Now for something completely - on the subject(thought I was going to type DIFFERENT, eh?), what was the cost for you to get into the show? Did you have enough time to see it all? The tabs, how many in the quantity and what was the cost? Any other vendors worth mentioning and maybe you did and I have not looked extensively. Looking more the cleaning/detailing products, did you check them out....

Jeff
  8. Springthing

Springthing New Member

The cost to get in the show... I don't remember. It's not open to the public and I happen to have had the chance to go through someone I know that owns a hot rod shop. I forget how much I paid him for the badge.

I BARELY had enough time to see the show and I was there for three days (five if you include travel days).

The tabs themselves were a sample pack from the vendor. They sell them by the.... 20, I think? I'm not sure.

I came across quite a few vendors that are worth mentioning. I just have not had the chance to sit down and go through everything yet. Well, I've not had the chance / been to lazy... 50/50... whatever. But I will get to it. I'm slowly getting in product information that I'd requested while there.

I'm sure I'll post once in a while on things from the show. There is a post about a quick overview of the trip somewhere. Just do a search for SEMA and you'll see my post. There is (or should be!) a link in the post of some of the pictures I took Nothing great, unfortunately.
  9. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

Well, I have had the chance to use the 303 Windshield Washer fluid and it works just like it states, have had real goog success with it and will keep using it. I have 6 tabs left out of 10. I also used the Wiper wipes and they also work extremely well, even if the wipers are new. So I will be ordering more from them, Thanks Steve for the info on this, it was of the earlier posts that I was a part of and am glad I got envolved with it, whole lot cheaper to refill.......

Jeff
  10. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

that sound like a nice product and a great idea. shoot a little rain-x in there and you've got gold!
  11. Springthing

Springthing New Member

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND - It's not a problem for Jeff, in Florida, but these tablets are not ANTI-FREEZE! They are great to add to the usual winter juice but not to be used on their own with water, you'll have major issues if you do! Just a word of caution.

Glad you like them, Jeff. I've taken a liking to them as well. Will be nice to just fill the bottle form the hose and plop one of those tablets in there. And it's basically like keeping 10 gallons of juice in your glove box... not bad!

Thanks for the update!
  12. bob13

bob13 New Member

Thanks for the review!
  13. Springthing

Springthing New Member

No problem! Nice to review some nice things once in a while!