1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

September 2011 ROTM Nominations Thread!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I get all of that man.. that's exactly what i was saying lol but wouldn't the person with the most votes be one of the 3 or 4 people to compete against one another?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

No You Don't Get it........:no:

.......Moderators will choose......
    The moderators will choose several trucks that will be placed in a.....Poll For the Community To VOTE ON.....Please note that the final selection is based on the truck and how active the user is on site and site activity.

Remember: Users that are not very active on the site will be less likely to get chosen for the ROTM voting.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is how it is completed. Now lets get some more trucks posted up!! we need as many as we can get and just because a truck isnt chosen this month doesnt mean it wont be in a future ROTM.
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

I gotcha lol!!
  5. armyman1ID

armyman1ID New Member

DSC_0022 (2).jpg DSC_0026.jpg

this is my Silverado that I am building up. It has a Wynjammer Supercharger 6LB boost, JBA performance shorty headers, livewire plug wires, DUI performance distributor, DYNA MOD ignition modular, Screemin demon coil, E3 diamond fire plugs, Airaid throttle body spacer, Dual Flowmaster super 44 exhaust, Transgo performance shift kit, TCI billet servo, AEI air/fuel and boost gauge, Auto meeter trans temp gauge, 3 pod A piller, and Micky Thompson MTZ Baja mud tires.
  6. blackedoutduramax

blackedoutduramax New Member

I'd like to throw mine in the running. 08 2500 HD Duramax 6" lift all bilstein suspension. 35" Toyo Mud Terrains. Bank IQ with Ram Air Intake. DSCN7044.jpg DSCN7035.jpg DSCN7038.jpg DSCN7036.jpg
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

Voting has started for this month man you just missed it...
  8. BIGG BOY

BIGG BOY Member

in on this

my 93 gmc suburband 5.7 engine with 700r4 trany with and extra 100 horses adding dual exhaut with 5 inch tips got 6 15" subs,8 10" ev louds in the doors and new interior and total vehicle wrap
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.