1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

seriously...(texas trucks beware)

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by reggiecab2000, Feb 8, 2013.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

right!?
    wouldnt we all be happy!

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA maybe it was a long night... i showed up at 9:01 A.M. right after I just aced my STATICS exam at 8!
    they couldve been sleepy... or maybe just exactly what you said...
  2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

never had to take stats...so glad
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

everyone thinks i mean STATISTICS when i say STATICS lol

STATICS is completely different its mechanical engineering stuff lol but with lots of math and physics
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

How far are you along with your engineering degree? I really disliked statics. I think that it was because of the instructor. I enjoyed dynamics, thermal dynamics and solid mechanics. I am currently in fluid dynamics. Which is an ok class.
  5. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

well I did biomedical science for 3 solid years before i switched to ME, so ill be here a few extra semesters
    i got about 3 semesters left after this one assuming i get all my classes without conflict and pass them
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

sorry about that, I feel like a complete idiot for speed reading. couple of my buddies in rotc are engineering majors and they never say anything good about the class.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Funny. I liked fluid dynamics best. Then again, my path was that of an AE not a ME, so it makes sense why it was my favourite when cast in that light. (Hello, aerodynamics!)
  8. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

Reading posts like this make me so glad there is no inspection for personal vehicles here in Michigan! Commercial vehicles is another story tho :glasses:. I guess that's why our mechanic at the shop does all of our inspections...."that windshield wasn't cracked when I inspected it!":lol: