1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Server Upgrade Tonight

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Oct 26, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We have a planned down-time tonight to handle a server upgrade. Let's hope that everything goes smoothly.

Our plan is for the upgrade to be all at once on Friday night, October 26th starting at 11:00pm Eastern time. We will be completed by 9:00 am the next morning of October 27th. In order to do this with the least amount of problems, we will be doing everything during this 10 hour time frame.

Most servers will be inaccessible for only 4 to 6 hours. Some, however, may be inaccessible during the length of the upgrade.

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

well, I guess it's good that I'm heading up to camp for a camping trip this weekend...I don't know if I could deal with not having instant fingertip access to GMTC :gasp:
  3. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck with the upgrade :great:
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

All for the better...:great:
  5. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

sounds like your a full clean install I would have assumed that you have DB already backed up :)
  6. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cool, after date night tonight and the honey do's tomorrow, everything should be good to go!:great:
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hopefully. We'll be underway in 2 hours and 45 minutes. Let's hope it all goes smoothly.
  8. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5 minutes, and counting!
  9. TrailLeadr

1 min.....
  10. TrailLeadr

waaaa.... -2 min

someone's clock is off....whoops!