Service Stabilitrac, Service Traction Control, Engine Power reduced

Discussion in 'Chevy Equinox Forum (GMC Terrain)' started by Laura Stacy, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Laura Stacy

Laura Stacy New Member GMTC Chick

My 2009 Chevy Equinox 76,000 miles, started showing all three of these alerts yesterday as I left work. The whole ride h0me I had difficulty getting going from a full stop. I am wondering about warranty and what the problem could be. I have searched your forums and all of them reference the problem occurring with the Silverado Trucks. I do have the extended warranty, but when I called the dealer service dept they told me that there is a deductible and $95 diagnostic fee. Are you serious? That is preposterous! I saw other posts referencing something about a service bulletin 11273, but I can't find the actual bulletin. Please someone help me out here.

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The service bulletin is in this thread somewhere, but your truck is not on that SB, but there maybe one that,covers your truck. Try going to the service dept with your VIN to see if that will help.

3. Laura Stacy

Laura Stacy New Member GMTC Chick

UPDATE: Just went to AutoZone for a dx code. They came up with code "#P2135 Throttle Position Sensor...The ECM detected that the TPS 1 and the TPS 2 disagree more than 4.5 percentfor less than 1 sec. aa1Poor electrical connection or aa2 Failed TPS