Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

"Service TPM" indicator on 07 NBS

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by bamf_shadow, Apr 3, 2010.

1. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Today I got a warning to service the tire pressure monitor system on my dash. Last week I had the dealer readjust the sensors to read at 40psi instead of 35psi because my new tires require atleast 40psi. Any idears?

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

U check your pressue??

3. gator_silverado

gator_silverado New Member

I got the same message on my 08 and the tire pressure is fine when i checked it, I also disconnected the battery for a few minutes then hooked it back up and the light and warning turns off but the one tire will not show any pressure on the dash. A temporary fix until I can go to the dealer

4. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Well I took it to the dealer. They simply went thru the relearn process and that cleared it up. The tech says sometimes one of the sensonr will get lazy and throw the whole thing off...

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good to know..

6. gator_silverado

mine came back on today, hopefully i can get to the dealer oneday

7. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

gator, you might try to run the relearn yourself. The process is in the manual.

8. gator_silverado

ill give it a try thanks. o and my truck didnt come with the DIC i added it about a week ago