1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"Servus" from Bavaria

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bavarian, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Bavarian

Bavarian New Member

Hello,

my name is Martin i`m from bavaria and i´m 28years old.
    I drive a 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Z71 Stepside Extended Cab with the 5.3Vortec Engine(273HP).
    The Z71 is my 3rd US Car, i had an 1999 S-10 PickUp and an 2003 Z71 Avalanche (NorthFace Edition).
    I hope somebody in the Club here can help me...
    I need for my Z71 a rear Driveshaft GM # 15751438 the Driveshaft in the Truck is from hole u-joint to hole u-joint 174cm= 68,5"
    Can somebody tell me where can i buy this shaft, in germany no dealer can help me.
    Thank you!!!

Gretting from rainy Bavaria,

Martin
    Here is a picture of our us car team :)
    team.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Martin, it's nice to have you with us. :glasses:

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Welcome. I can't help with the driveshaft but it sure is nice to see a collection of American vehicles across the pond! Good luck on your search. Wish I could help but I try to deal local if at all possible and the driveshaft is one thing I've never had to deal with at this point.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! :great:There's got to be an online vendor who sells driveshafts and will ship to you?
  5. Bavarian

Bavarian New Member

Hello,
    thanks for the welcome!
    There are more Dealer how can send me parts, but nobody can tell me that her part works 100% in my sierra...
    I think i buy a 68" drive shaft...
    in germany we buy 75% of our car parts at rockauto.com--> great cinditions!
    Greetings from bavaria, Martin
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Wish I could help on your driveshaft search but like SupplySgt said, its nice to see a collection of Yankee cars across the bayou.
  7. Bavarian

Bavarian New Member

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C! There is a vendor on this site for GM parts and has been a good source for me, give them a try. Good luck!
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts