1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

She will live to see the road again!

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by NORMSCOLORADO, Nov 18, 2009.

1. NORMSCOLORADO

NORMSCOLORADO Rockstar 100 Posts

This is my 67 C-30 9' stepper... that i some what restored to get on the road and driving for now....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. ASMODEAN

ASMODEAN New Member

Nice looking C30 diggin' the bumper!

I'm currently restoring my 84 silverado.
    AND trying to swap a TH350 into a 85 suburban that came with a 700R4. (Basketcase!)
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. NORMSCOLORADO

hey thanks! yeah think about it in a postive way the 700R4 makes a darn good paper weight! lol are you having trouble with it lining up?
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice truck! Glad to hear you got her going! Thanks for the pictures of another classic Chevy!:glasses:
  5. ASMODEAN

ASMODEAN New Member

not so much with it lining up just that the previous owner was a bit of an idiot and didn't fit the crossmember in (among other things) when he tried to swap in the th350
    I got the suburban to use for an engine swap for the other truck but the thing was to nice inside and out to gut it and send to the boneyard. so like all strays around my house its staying! (wife told me i could even sleep in it!)
  6. NORMSCOLORADO

yeah that sounds about how this thing wer on this truck the old guy just cobbed stuff on and got it to work but not right the steering column was just haning there.....and he drove it like that i was like jeese ya ever hear of at least duct tape gosh.... old farmers sometimes they make you wonder.... lol
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Lookin good Norm, I like the roof marker lights on it as well. How's your Colorado doing? :glasses:
  8. NORMSCOLORADO

feelin kinda lonely.... lol ahh its doin good busted the fog lights off one side of my rack so im waithin to get the HID ones.......
  9. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

nice work! looks like fun!!!
  10. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

Great truck, definitly one of my many vehicles i want to get and restore haha, along with the 500 others :lol: but great job so far, she looks great! :sign0173: