1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Shock Help

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by groceryman, Sep 28, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hey guys what do you think would be best shocks for my truck 04 silverado 2500 hd with a leveling kit. Any help with what kind and where you got them Thanks

2. Boonduff

Boonduff Member 3 Years 100 Posts

Bilstein shocks. I don't use anything else. Just type the name in google and it'll pull up dozens of vendors, shop around for the best price.

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X2, Bilsteins!:great:

4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

x3 on the Bilsteins!!

5. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Ok guess ill be going with the Bilsteins the search begins thanks guys

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Since your in the U S i guess this won't help you much but just to let you know i purchased mine from Essex Distributors in Vancouver.Good luck in your search,when you do find em and put em on you'll absolutly love them!

7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

throw in another vote for the bilsteins

8. SoundZman

SoundZman Rockstar 100 Posts

I put some Bilsteins on last year, no complaints...but I've also seen a lot of supporters of Rancho but haven't personally used them.

9. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

i got same truck as you i put on the Bilsteins HDs, love them u can't go wrong with Bilsteins

10. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

X4 on the Bilsteins, now if i could only find the cash to get them!