Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Shock suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 4x4squared, Feb 7, 2012.

1. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

just bought an '84 c10 and im lookin to put new shocks in. any suggestions? stock height, 1/2 ton, 32" A/Ts. never taking the truck off road and wont be towing/using for work.

2. Chris Parks

Chris Parks New Member

I have some bilstien shock

3. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like my set of monroe reflex, they also make the sensatrac with a little better ride

4. redreatta

redreatta New Member

i would also recomend monroe sensatrac. i have them on mine and it rides like a cadillac

5. denoje13

denoje13 New Member

I recently went with KYB Monomax shocks. They are a bit firm but lets be honest we drive trucks not Cadillacs.

6. Bowtie_brain

Bowtie_brain New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  7. Strino78

Strino78 Member

I'll also vouch for Bilstein shocks. They were stock on Z-71 optioned trucks, but can be fitted to any of the C/K series.

Great deals @ www.eshocks.com That's where I got mine.. $268 shipped for all 4 shocks.

8. redreatta

redreatta New Member

i had KYB on mine for a very short time. these were way to rough for me. i did not like the feeling so i got rid of them. and bought my cadillac like shocks. the ride is smooth and when you spend more than 4 hours in it a day you tend to want a smooth ride