1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Shocks

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by OTB, Sep 29, 2007.

1. OTB

OTB New Member

Any input on Preferred Shock For 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4 Stock Ride Height? Edelbrock Or Kyb Mono-max. Do Not Like Oem Bilstein. Will be adding rear sway bar at same time.

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

KYB's

I've had good luck with KYB's in the past and am thinking about changing mine to them.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

On my Suburban (4x4 2500) I've got Rancho 9000RS adjustables in back and Gabriels up front. This is the 3rd Suburban I've used this combination on, it makes thr truck ride and handle smooth. Dont be afraid to switch-up manufacturers from front to back, sometimes its the best way to find a workable combination.

4. Toymyster

Toymyster Rockstar 100 Posts

Edelbrock is always a good choice!! You really can't go wrong with either one!!