Shop Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Crunch, May 7, 2008.

Newest Photos

1. Crunch

Crunch New Member

Hello again everyone,

Just came across an older pic of a truck I did for the shop I used to work for. It was a 2003 1500 4x4 with the 5.3 and composite bed. I know the picture isn't that great quality wise, I will keep looking for a better one. This truck had just about everything we could get our hands on. The list is as follows, and yes it was FAST!

Starting from the front:
    Westin CPS Bull Bar, Westin Billet Grille Inserts, Lund Eclipse Scoops, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares, DeeZee Guardian Boards, Ventshades, V-Tech Side Window Covers, Lund Windjammer, Westin Gas Door, Custom Extang Power Tonneau, Powerdyne Supercharger, K&N FIPK, Gibson SuperTruck Exhaust, Predator Custom Programmer, AutoMeter Gauges and Pod, PaceEdwards Carbon Dash and Engine Pieces, NuImage Gauge Face, Skyjacker 6" Suspension Lift, 17" Centerline Wheels, 35x12.5x17 Procomp All Terrains, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember...

[​IMG]
  2. no0b123

no0b123 New Member 100 Posts

That's crazy (in a good way). Original.
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wow that thing is awesome.
  4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

looks great man :great:
  5. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

:great: looks good
  6. travisn

travisn New Member

you mean it was composite, as in not metal?
  7. Crunch

Crunch New Member

Thanks for the compliments... A lot of hours went into that truck.

The bed was totally plastic. Floor, walls, tailgate, everything. If I remember correctly, it was an option called the "ProTec" bed or something like that. Made the tonneau a real pain since there wasn't any lip under the bed rails.

Crunch
  8. travisn

travisn New Member

any idea what the option code for that is? i bet alot of 1/4 mile guys would be interested in getting one of those. along with ppl who live in snow/salt areas