1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotLock winner ~ GMTC 2012 Spring Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

OUR FIRST WINNER FOR THE SPRING CONTEST IS ...

ShotLock from TruckVault - SurrealOne
    One ShotLock from TruckVault. Choose a shotgun or pistol option.

Congrats to @SurrealOne for winning the ShotLock from TruckVault! Send me a PM with your name and address to collect your prize!

ShotLock_Homepage_Family.jpg

Next winner will be announced in the 9:00 AM CST hour.

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Congrats to surreal on this one! Willing to bet you've got more than enough firearms to put this thing on! hahaha
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I know, I picked these all in random order and it just happened to match up perfectly on this and I was like ... right on!

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

This looks like a great product, I think I'm going to get out and buy one myself.
  4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

:lol:I saw that n the first thing i thought was "Wow.. yeah that's definitely a fitting win!" hahaha

And I looked at the ShotLok when you first posted it in the prizes for the contest, looks like an awesome product... I don't have much use for one myself, but I could definitely see how someone with a family/children at home would love having one!
  5. Ape

Ape New Member

CONGRATS surrealone! Let us know how it works for you!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, that's awesome and very, very unexpected. I'm looking forward to receiving, installing, and reviewing this. Thanks GMTC and TruckVault!
  7. Jaele

Jaele Member

Awesome. congratz man!
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Of the three ShotLock products I'm hoping to try the Shotgun Solo-Vault. I've already got a pistol vault in my center console; how handy would be to have a shotty on demand like that?
  9. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

Congrats SurrealOne!!! that does look like an awesome product...my father in law is looking for something just like that...i'll have to send him the link...:glasses:
  10. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

Congratz!!!!!