Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Should I get a Steelers logo on my H2 Hummer?

Discussion in 'Hummer Forum' started by steelersfan, Dec 17, 2013.

1. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

Is a Steelers logo on my Hummer cool or tacky? Does anyone have an NFL logo painted on his or her Hummer?

2. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Hey if you would enjoy that on your ride, go for it, life is short compared to history, so enjoy it while you can.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Is it more likely to be stolen with a stealers logo? Hahaha

4. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

I think it is more likely to be damaged when I am out of town with a Steelers logo. It will be ore susceptible to vandalism. Especially when I travel to Baltimore for business.

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

yea, that would be a major concern for me also. It stinks that you might not do what you would like to your truck because some people may damage your truck.

6. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

Has anyone ever put a large team logo on their Hummer? Any personal experiences?