1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Should we think about a Fall/Winter Contest?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Sep 3, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, I'm going to keep working on this, have a couple of more vendors that are interested. I will make certain that they ship on time this contest. We had two vendors that dragged their feet last contest, I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I agree, what a great idea. When I went to an event with my boyfriend that was based on a well-known forum there were lots of giveaways which made you want to return the following year.

Other than that, who would say no to a contest? Free stuff is great, especially if it's for my truck :great:

I think an easy prize would be one of those "Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shades". I had one for my hatchback and loved it but now I have to get another one for the truck...hint hint :money:

http://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A4281A0A0.aspx

Another thing could be a gift card from the vendor so that the winner could pick their prize or use the GC to upgrade their prize. lots of lower value items means more winners, right?

Either way, i say "Yay" for a Fall Contest!
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I think the contest would be great. The last one seemed to work out pretty well. I thought the prizes had a great variety. Adding things like gift cards to vendor sites would definitely be a nice addition. I know there was a gmpartsclub.com gift card last time and a lot of people were interested in that just because there is so much variety with what you could ultimately use it on.