1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Summer 2010 Vacation Photos!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's see your summer vacation photos! The family and I went to San Antonio (SeaWorld) and then a couple of days on the beach at Port Aransas. That's the Gulf of America (formerly the Gulf of Mexico) and it was a good mix of hot and humid ... then overcase and very nice.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No one? Anyone? Bueller?
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

IndependenceDay2010195.jpg th_IndependenceDay2010172.jpg
    And dont you look just happy:lol:

Here are mine finally well a couple anyhow that i couple i could find with the way the wife has these sorted out.. This is Leech lake MN.. i believe the 3rd largest lake in the state.. Put about 70 miles on that weekend.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  4. chucknorris

chucknorris Rockstar 100 Posts

haha ya i know i hear it from the wife every time but the sun was in my eyes and im not the biggest fan of pictures! lol
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Carlisle truck Nationals I went to had a dyno from Wyotech running all weekend, very nice trucks running on it too. If you've never been to Carlisle PA. you HAVE to go, I go there every year now and it's a hell of a good time! 6 hour drive each way for me, and over 1,200 miles each time I go but I love it to death.

100_2630.jpg 100_2627.jpg
  6. snipes

snipes New Member

I have to dig some up from my LBI vacation.........