1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Toys! Boats, Campers, Trailers and More Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

let's see photos of your toys. Boats, campers, trailers and other toys that you haul around.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Its to early to get any of the boat and to late for any of the sleds... Oh well just means more things to add to the list.....
  3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

heres a few of mine, the rest are in my photo albums, good times :)

Attached Files:

4. murdog94

Nice looking artic Kitties.... I ride yamaha so i gotta rib the artic cat boys... BUt i do love the way they look what size is the ZR????
  5. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

lol, well they're both ZR's, but the green ones a 800, the black ones a 580. i'm tryin to sell them right now though, the snow out here just sucks, or at least it did this year, and i'd like to pay off some bills :)
  6. murdog94

Yeah all three of mine got less than a total of 450 miles combined.. And one only got 5miles since it decided to eat the bearings for the drive cogs right after i got it in Dec... So it took me a while to get time to fix it.. As for the snow we got 6in less than our yearly average and half of that was rain this year.. Horrible year for most everyone... ILl have to be sure to get pics of my toys here.. The boat will be getting pulled out here in a couple of weeks and i ll have to take some pics of the sleds then..
  7. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

<--- currently searching for a boat
  8. murdog94

What kind??? Fishing/ Skiing? I/O or outboard??
  9. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

10. murdog94

That is a nice looking camper.. I didnt know that they had slide-outs on the hybrid campers.. that looks incedibly roomy for a 21ft?? camper...