1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Side Steps for 05 Colorado

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by jdennis44, Mar 30, 2011.

1. jdennis44

jdennis44 New Member

I have a friend with an 05 extended cab Colorado and he wants some steps for his truck. he really wants the N-Fab pre-runner style steps but we can not find them for the colorado anywhere!! does anybody have these style steps with pictures and info? if not will anyone with some sort of steps on their colorado post up some pics for us please?
  2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

you can tell him to try the ones for the hummer h3, i heard their frames are pretty much the same
  3. jdennis44

jdennis44 New Member

thanks for the info! i will tell him.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

I've checked everywhere also and found none. I'm thinking maybe because the Colorado sits lower than a fullsize truck that the manufactures feel the second lower step might rub on curbs etc.
  5. jdennis44

jdennis44 New Member

that is what i thought too! i have told him before that exact same thing but he wants the bad so i figured what could it hurt to get on here and ask my fellow GM Truck guys! (and ladies!)
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

He could have a custom set made, $$$$$$.
  7. jdennis44

jdennis44 New Member

that would be awesome! but he is on a little tighter budget than that!