1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Side Steps.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ChevyTech, Jul 19, 2007.

1. ChevyTech

ChevyTech New Member

Hi all,

I have an 06' Silverado 1500 and it has the GM black side steps on it. They came with the truck when it was new and I have always hated the way the look, mostly because the are tubed and it doesn't look right on a very square truck. I like the flat side bars GM has but no longer receive my employee discount and don't want to spend the dealer price. Does anyone know of a company that offers a comparable step at a cheaper price?
  2. xtremelumina92

xtremelumina92 New Member

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  3. ChevyTech

ChevyTech New Member

thanks for the tip, I'll check that site out. If they don't rust they almost pay for themselves.
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

this is off topic, but down here in Louisiana, and specifically New Orleans...EVERYTHING rusts, including stainless steel, aluminum, and sometimes PVC (figure that one out science :lol: )..... :rofl: :rofl: