side view mirror

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by konati, Jun 23, 2011.

1. konati

konati New Member

I unfortunatly broke my passenger side view mirror and need replacing for inspection. Dealer cost in out of site, am having trouble locating one at a junk yard. there are a ton of variations on these mirrors,I have power, blinkers in the mirror, not sure if it is heated, or anti glare. I need a part number can anyone help?

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

year, make, model?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You can get a temporary stick-on at most places like Autozone or your local autopart. They are NOT as good as OEM, but just a few bucks compared to a lot. You can try online like www.gmpartsclub.com as well, but it might still be more than you want to spend.

4. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can call a local GM dealership and the parts dep can give the part number for the mirror. You can then search many of the online parts dealers. You may find that even tho the part is discounted online, after you figure in shipping its the same cost.

You may want to ask the dealer if they would match an online price or even ask if they have an online system that they sell parts through that has a discount.

What I do is usually google the part i need and part number and see what comes up...