1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Side window deflectors

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by kmusk64, May 16, 2009.

1. kmusk64

kmusk64 New Member

Hey guys, I have AVS side window deflectors on the '09 rig and get a lot of wind noise. Seems like I didn't have this problem on the '05 HD. Does anyone have GM deflectors? Thought maybe if they were GM it wouldn't be so bad. If so hows the wind noise factor? Thanks Kevin
  2. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

I have avs and i dont have alot of wind noise untill the window is all the way down
  3. ukrkoz

ukrkoz New Member 100 Posts

i have cheapest ones from shucks, whatever it is, and have NO wind noise.
    now, for the sake of it, i have A LOT of wind noise coming from the rear windows seals in my extended cab.. :grrrrrr::grrrrrr: those are notorious about this.
  4. Timberwolf

Timberwolf New Member

I have the snap-in in-channel ones by EGR. I have some wind noise with the windows all the way down, but nowhere near the amount I had before I got them.