1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

sig pic

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by SoCal Chevy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

k so this is probably a stupid question but how do i make my signature picture bigger?
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't know, but I am glad you asked that!!! I would like to know to. Thanks!
  3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I think I figured this out...
    Use the "insert image" button to pull pictures from your photo albums. I did this with a picture the other day. I'm no expert, so hopefully someone else will correct this if I'm wrong.

Good luck,
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Be aware that the maximum signature picture height is 250 pixels. Any higher and your sig pic will dissapear. And those who have bigger, will be taken care of in due time. :glasses:
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks Crawdaddy! I am OK with that.
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I went on photobucket and took my desired picture for my signature, and I resized it to the medium setting and it came out to what you see in it now. I don't think it's that big, but I do think it is bigger than the 250 pixel limit. :money:
  7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was under the impression that the larger signature and avatar pic was a benefit of being a monetary contributor to this site.
  8. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

umm im still confused... wen i put my sig pic up, i use a bigger picture of my comp but the website like shrinks it
  9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah I think Adam Paul is correct with what he said, gold contributors get a larger picture, and the platinum contributors get an even larger picture.........I think.