1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Signal Mirrors on GMC Sierra

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by rdgt2, Dec 8, 2009.

1. rdgt2

rdgt2 New Member

I am interested in adding signal mirrors to my 08 sierra sle. I have been reading the posts here and i have a question.
    Is the wiring harness already there for a plug and play type setup, and if i were to find a set of denali mirrors with power fold, auto dim and puddle lamps how much would be involed in making these features work?
    Thank you in advance for your time.
  2. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

wanting to do the same thing to my Sierra
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I have the Muth Mirrors on my 08 Avalanche and I had them on my 02 Av. I did have to tie into a wire in each door The hardest part was getting a wire through the door harness. But the whole thing took about 45 mins for both sides...
  4. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Wire for what function?

Op, powerfold will not work without getting the appropriate switch panel and there may be some wiring involved with that...can't be certain. But I know for certain that the power/heat/signal options are plug-n-play.
  5. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

thanks for the replies guys.now if I can find blind spot mirrors to fit the upper or the lower inside corners of these mirrrors,I'll be a happy old bear,lol