Signal Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by asstda2b, Aug 24, 2005.

1. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I own a 2004 LS TB, I am trying to fix it up, and I want to get signal mirros the same color as my car. Does anyone know where I can find that. I have looked all over the net and can't find a company that makes them for a TB. Someone help me!!!!!

2. ScarabEpic22

ScarabEpic22 New Member

OK, I have an 02 LT that didnt come with the mirrow turn signals, so I found a forum with a tutorial. GM only has the amber (orange) color in now, but for 06, the LT pkg for the TB and the SLT and Denali for the Envoy get clear pieces with an amber bulb. So the short answer is no, no one makes a body color signal mirror part, unless you buy the clear mirrow assembly (which you cant buy seperately as of now from the entire mirror for $315 each) and then get different colored bulbs to match your body color. Too much work for me, but my TB is white, so I dont know how it would look.

Sorry if it is confusing
    Erik

P.S. The forum with the tutorial is www.EnvoyStuff.com. Great site, and I have also done the running light mirror mod as well. The directions are perfect, so you dont need to worry about something going wring. :D

3. asstda2b

Thanks for the help, that was what I was afraid of. My TB is also white. I am thinking to just get the lense for the signal mirror and just put that on. I wanted to make my mirrors and door handles white as well but it isn't looking like that is going to be an option.

I am really starting to dislike my TB. ANYONE WANT A LOWERED TB. hahahah just kidding.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's there not to like? :)

Of course, the other answer is that if you have enough $$ you can always get the mods done for you.

5. asstda2b

What not to like........easy answer. Maybe you have better luck in Texas, here is LA, no one makes anything for a TB. I wanted to "slam" it to the ground and can't. ok, well that is my biggest upset. Plus I went from a V8 Silverado to a straight 6 TB. It is a cute vehicle, but everyone out here calls it a "chick car"

Alright, alright, I LOVE MY TB, AND I AM SO HAPPY TO OWN IT. (better?) hahahaha

6. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Junk yards

A friend of mine does a serch some how of junk yards nation wide and finds all sorts of goodies at far less the cost of new or after market. Has replaced alot of the stock with oem upgrades, looks nice and does not hit the $ so hard!