1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

signature images not working ?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by jnbama, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

ITS FIXED>>>>>> PARTY :party: PARTY >>>>>>> THANX STEVE>>>>>>:glasses:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Also, if you DOUBLE-CLICK on images in the posts, it's supposed to make them full-size. I have no clue why they are showing up as thumbnails in the signatures.
  3. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:glasses:hey Steve it letting us post them now so,,,I am happy,,:) thanx
    and i will try clicking on one ,never tried it yet,,, always up for new things....
  4. O'Brien

O'Brien New Member

I can't even get a signature text to show up on mine. If I go to settings it's still there but I saved it and it doesn't show up on the bottom of my posts. Also not real computer savvy.

Oooops....nevermind ...it's there now.:great:

Hmmmmmmm,well it's here on this post alright .....just not at the bottom of the other posts that I've already made. Will it just show up on new posts that I make or what??
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hmmmm good question . It used to show up previous as well as current. Some modifications to the site may have changed it.
  6. O'Brien

O'Brien New Member

It's cool either way.Just thought maybe I was missing something.