1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Signature Images

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Sep 15, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Made this free signature image for mehoff400.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks really good. Everytime I try to make my pic bigger, it just stretches it out and looks horrible. hmm?

3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks great! :great:

I made mine in Photoshop. Just used lighting effects and put my member name in the bottom corner.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Have to start with a higher resolution (larger) image. You can shrink down fine, but expanding is bad. Upload a larger file and I'll make one for you.

5. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

could you do the same for me???

6. ChevyFan

Attached Files:

7. ChevyFan

Your photos are not large enough. Get a good shot and upload the largest file possible to the album.

8. ChevyFan

Ok, we're going to have to scale these back becuase the file size is too large. We'll come up with some new guidelines for signature images in the next few weeks.

9. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah I agree I think they may be a little to large. Your sig. is a good size. At least from what I've seen on other forums. :neutral:

10. 2001SandstoneLS

2001SandstoneLS New Member

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008