Signature pics

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by squatchy, Jul 2, 2015.

1. squatchy

squatchy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Could @forumadmin do anything to make it so we can have sig pics again?

thegawd and Chesters like this.
  2. thegawd

thegawd Rockstar 2 Years 1000 Posts

I agree... when i first signed up I tried over and over to get a pic to work in my signature and it just wouldnt work... it would be nice if it did though.

3. squatchy

Its nice to be able to actually see people vehicles, kinda the main point behind any automotive forum!

4. poncho62

poncho62 Active Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Many forums allow these sig pic.....and many members make the pictures so friggin huge, that its all you see....I can understand why they were taken away if thats why they did it......Maybe if there was a size limit?

Why not just put your truck pic as your avatar?

5. the phantom

the phantom Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Would you be referring to mine possibly??lol Yeah mine ended up being quite a bit larger than I expected. When your a Platinum Contributor the size for your signature is increased. I believe a Gold contributor is slightly larger than a picture of a non-contributing member. Im not sure why no one is able to put in a signature picture in at all though. I cant imagine the @forumadmin did anything to change things since it seems a @forumadmin does not exist here anymore.

6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

That would seem odd,

7. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I think it worked, I do not normally have a sig pic, but I had to try it.

8. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Rockstar 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have sig pics on my lap top. but not on my phone. I also noticed that on my phone, anything I have replied to, or have viewed doesn't show again, unless there is a reply, but on my lap top it does. There must be a condensed version for your phone VS what is there for you lap top.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  9. the phantom

the phantom Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

yeah I find getting on the site with a smartphone lacks some features and shows up differently also.

10. squatchy

I can't get a pic to show at all. It will go into the edit signature page, but won't show up after I hit save. Most, if not all forums have condensed versions for phones.