1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Silvania Silverstar Ultra's

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MXZ1983, Mar 5, 2009.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

I just installed mine in my new clear lens headlights, and I do have to say that they are quite amazing. I love them. The light is a much whiter and brighter light, I would suggest them to anyone. I have researched about the longevity of them, and found out that there is a warranty on them also. Just wanted to give you guys the info, that they are great.
  2. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Glad to hear they work well! I've seen the commercials, and I saw them in the store somewhere and they seemed pretty expensive. I guess if they work well and last a long time, it would be worth it!
  3. mjalstad

mjalstad New Member

Silverstars are awesome. I put them in my girlfriend's car and in my old car because I could barely see at night and they make a huge difference. I used to almost prefer driving with my low beams on (had silverstar low beams and regular high beams). They also do give off a much nicer looking light.
  4. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts

I read about them on the FJ Forum. There was even a Fall rebate on them at the time so I bought a set for my Toyota. They are just as bright as the PIAA's, cheaper and the important part is they last. The PIAA's are great lamps but they don't last very long. These lights are about as bright as you can get without going to an off road lamp which are not street legal. I highly recommend the Silverstars.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I just put them in the Trailblazer too, I took photos and will send them up when I can. Very good lights.
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Thanks for the heads up on those, I was looking at them at Autozone and was wondering about them. I had a set of the PIAA lights in my S-10 and they only lasted a year and I had one burn out, so I will try these Silverstars that you guys are talking about in my Silverado now. Thanks again...........AMY:great:
  7. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

Look for package deals on EBAY, i bought my lights, brights and dims, 9005s and 9006s for $45 shipped, and in stores ONE SET is 48 bucks, so i got both for the price of one..