Silver Lake Sand Dunes

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by doa1976, Jul 11, 2009.

1. doa1976

doa1976 New Member

4 th of July at Silver Lake Sand Dunes

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks like a great time

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I love your LED marker lights on top of the cab, those are awesome at night time I bet! Did you make it to the top of that big a$$ hill, I would be afraid of rolling the truck down it sideways. Awesome pictures for sure, I am no where near sand dunes so I can honestly say I have never done or seen anything like that.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

5. 86s10

86s10 New Member

looks so fun!! great trucks!

6. breakdown

breakdown New Member

nice looks like fun

7. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

Awesome, DOA!
    I'm at the dunes almost every weekend with my truck or quad. I think I've only missed maybe 4 weekends since Mother's Day. Are you on SilverLakeForum.com? I'm MudGrl over there. :great:

8. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have not been over there in years. I need to plan a trip it's only 3 hours from my hose. Silver Lake sand dunes are a blast.

9. VectraGT

VectraGT Rockstar

Looks like a lot of fun. Impact on your truck after running the dunes?

10. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

People think that you have to ride balls to the wall to make it up the hill, but it isn't true. At the bottom of the hill, drop it in second and give it some gas. I've broke cosmetic things (air dam...but who needs that anyway!?!?) but nothing big. Some people will break axles if they are reckless and drive like idiots.

Funny thing is, I'm closer to Silver Lake now that I don't live in Michigan, than I did when I lived in Michigan. LOL