1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Silverado 1500 Classic :: 2007 Chevy Silverado

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by FrigginNoodles, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Silverado 1500 Classic :: 2007 Chavy Silverado (2012-09-29 07:43:26)
  2. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice truck! How'd you manage to clear 315's with just a leveling kit?!
  3. Thanks. I just went to the tire shop and asked the guys what they could fit and I was pretty skeptical when the told me they would work. Did some minor trimming of the front bumper and it rubs a bit at full crank. Small price to pay I guess.
  4. Justice17

Justice17 New Member

Hey! Nice truck man!! Question, how did you get the red on the hub caps on the bowtie symbol like that? Minor but nice touch! Also what size motor that got in it? I have always wanted that grille for my truck but the hood looks a bit different on my truck. Just seeing if there's a difference or if it's just for looks. Thanks!
  5. Thanks justice. The bowties on the wheels... I removed the covers and taped them off, then hit them with a rattle can. They have held up great and haven't seen any chips or anything yet. The motor is the usual 5.3 v8. The hood is a bit different from other models, I believe this hood only came on the 06 and 07 classic. I am unsure about the fitment of the grille with the earlier hoods, but think someone around here could probably tell you for sure.
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

that dash and door panel colouring looks great....good job, pretty nice work !!
    Brian from Canada