Silverado door screws?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Morgan8119, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Morgan8119

Morgan8119 New Member

How many screws are in my 2010 silverado's front and rear doors?

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I don't know, but I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere...

3. GatorFan6908

GatorFan6908 Member

I really don't want to be mean with this one. Whats the real issue? Are you trying to take the panels off for a sound system? If you don't own the manual, go to your local Auto Zone or Advanced Auto Parts shops and just read through one if it is open. I recommend buying one anyhow if you are going to have your vehicle for a while. Plus... your question is a little vague... what type of 2010 Silverado is it? Ext. cab? Crew Cab? LS, LT? Be sure to state specifics if you want your question answered quickly. Imagine it as if you were trying to answer your own question without knowing any other piece of information but what is in this post....

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

But... my suggestion is that if you take all of the screws out of your front door, then your rear door, and add the two together... you will have your answer!!!

eh... shame on me! Couldnt resist....

4. SB09

SB09 New Member

Front, total of 5 screws

Rear, total of 3 screws

That's a 2010 Crew Cab. DON'T lose your grip on the front door screws near the window controls. they WILL fall down in the door and you may never find them again. Don't ask me how I know that.

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hmmmm? How DO you know that??:rofl: lol
    I'm still looking for one of my distributor advance springs that went flying about 3 years ago. I think it's living the good life down in the front sub frame somewhere.