1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Silverado flaher relay help

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by neversummer, Sep 4, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. neversummer

neversummer Member

Hello gang,

Can anyone tell me where the stock flaher relay is located. I need to replace it with a new one thats LED compatable and dont know where its at ? is it in the fuse pannel, or under the dash somewhere? help please

Jason
  2. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

It may cheaper just put resistors in line for the turn signals. Funny there are 2 threas with teh same question. Somehting like this. Depending on the wiring you need 4 6 ohm for each corner unless they are wired together at the relay then you just need 2 3 ohm. My cobalt needed 4 6 ohm.
    http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Led-33226.htm
  3. neversummer

neversummer Member

yeah but thats a lot of work to put a damn resistor between every corner..
    when i can just unplug one relay and plug in a new one. i already have the relay.
    just need to find the stock one.
  4. collinsperformance

collinsperformance Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

should be in the fuse panel under the dash drivers side.......mike
  5. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

If you didn't find the relay under the dash, it's in the fuse box, under the hood, driver side,
  6. neversummer

neversummer Member

Yeah thanks, I looked in the fuse panel on the drivers side of the dash no flasher relay there.
    so im going to have to look under the hood in the fuse panel there sometime soon.