1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Silverado Flooring

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Crakums_GT, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

There is one thing I'm really looking into doing to my truck, I just can't seem to find what I need. I used to have a 4x4 Ford Ranger and it had full rubber on the floors. I want to do that to my silverado but can't find anyplace that sells what I need. They are all just floor mats where I want to actually pull up the carpet and put down rubber. Any ideas?

-Greg
  2. thatjerk01

thatjerk01 Rockstar

pull the carpet and have the inside rhino lined.
  3. Crakums_GT

I have thought about that but I think I like the looks of a diomand plate pattern on the rubber. Thank you though. It's still an option.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm probably wrong about this, but don't the really base work trucks have just rubber floor mats in them that cover the whole floor? I would think that you would have to go to the chevy dealer and find them, or maybe someone who bought a work truck got carpeting and has the rubber mats for sale?............AMY:neutral:
  5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

cabelas truck magazine! go to cabelas.com and order some of their catalogs. they have them in there. or go to your chevy dealership and ask them where they get the rubber flooring for their trucks when contractors need it in their trucks. my boss had all uor companies truckl converted to it
  6. 2008blackWT

2008blackWT Rockstar

I have a work truck i would really call it a rubber floor its more like plastic. I would call the dealer you can buy it new from there. Or you could just look for someone in your area that will trade. You could post it up on craigslist.
  7. Crakums_GT

Thank you guys for you inputs. I'll contact my dealer.
  8. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

ACC carpet at www.stockinteriors.com has qualility rubber flooring and carpets. Ive installed several and had no problems. They are molded,marked for assc. holes, backing(sound insulation) and they FIT.
  10. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Check lowes also

I bought some of it on a roll like carpet they had circles and lines and other patterns I got a couple of yards worth of it and cut it for drawer liners for my roll around.

Here is a link to another place also
    http://www.canalrubber.com/vinyl-diamond-plate.html