Silverado Grille Guard/"Push Bar"

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by APX, Jan 3, 2009.

1. APX

APX Member

Can anyone recommend a good push bar/grille guard for a 2004 Silverado? I've been looking around somewhat but the local AutoZone/PepBoys just have generic garbage that I do not want on my truck.... looking for black in color and would be neat if it wraps/outlines around the headlights. I do have the foglights on this truck if it matters...

2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ranch Hand makes a great very durable product. (ranchhand.com) and you should have a dealer/ instaler in your area.

3. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree...Ranch Hand is a very good choice. I put one on my girls 03 Tahoe Z71 and it makes it stand out. It was a little pricey ($480) just for the grill. They make one that replaces the bumper with the grill included. I think that was ($530). Order direct from them. I paid the extra $120 for freight shipping. A local dealer in Manassas VA wanted $700 + just for the grill.

4. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

ya gust got a ranch hand grill and bummper dont ask how much i pade thow. but it looks good on my 08 Z80 ext cab.

5. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Did you have it instaled?
    If so, and if its a full replacemnt, with the rear bumper Ill guess pretty close to 1700??

6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Take a look on ebay. There are some good ideas there.

7. silveradojc

silveradojc Former Member

I just saw some ranch hands on Ebay a week or two ago. Good luck