Silverado LTZ vs. Sierra Denali

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by RJNavarrete, Apr 26, 2012.

1. jlowe165

jlowe165 New Member

Go with the LTZ, it will be worth more later. The GMC tends to drop a lot of value for some reason Chevy holds better value. 019.jpg

2. RJNavarrete

RJNavarrete New Member

We're going with a White Diamond Tri-Coat Denali fellas. Fully loaded for $51k o-t-d. Pics when we receive it next week :D

Thanks for all the input!

3. Dnarvel

Dnarvel New Member

Congratz on the new truck. Can't wait to see pics, ultra-detailed if you will :money:.

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

agreed! pics please! kinda wanna compare the denalli to mine.

Alex

5. RJNavarrete

RJNavarrete New Member

I'll fill this topic with pics, heh, no worries. I can't wait for her to get here!

6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

51k Jesus. We just got a fully loaded 2500 hd dmax Ltz z71 appearance pack for 50k. I wish it was mine my dad has driven maybe 2 times since he got it

7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Congrats on the new ride! I think you would've been satisfied either way with the LTZ/SLT versus the Denali. I personally prefer my SLT over the Denali because it is almost the same exact thing with the exception of the 6.2 with different gears, sunroof, and navigation, and it comes with a cheaper price tag. I added a denali grille because I like the looks of a Denali. But once again, congrats! And be sure to post pics!

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new truck and I look forward to seeing the pics. I love my white diamond and I'm sure you will as well. I see fewer of those around than I do Denali's in general. So yes, mine's an LTZ, but the white diamond makes it stick out as well.

Additionally, the LTZ only resembles the LT or LS from the outside and only to a degree. The interior is quite a bit different between the LT and LTZ. Additionally, the LTZ comes standard with a body matched front bumper lower.

I am jealous of the 6.2L though. That's the one thing I wish my truck had different.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You're jealous now because you don't visit the pump to refill it, yourself. You'd hate it at the pump...

10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I heard it the other way around. GMC holds it value better.:fighting0040:Congrats on the Denali, they are sweet. The gas pump will get alot of face time though.

Last edited: May 20, 2012