1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Silverado Programmer

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by ChevyFan, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Everyone on here that has a programmer, let's hear what you have and how often you use it and what you feel that you've gotten out of it.
  2. Velocity1

Velocity1 Rockstar

Love my Diablo Predator. Best change so far was to turn the traction control off. I'll be looking for custom tuning from one of the guys at Diablo as soon as my truck comes home. Just had 4.56's and a Tru Trac installed.
  3. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I have the Edge CS. I'm a big fan of edge products because of their excellent support. Real easy to reach them by phone. Once you download their software,updates for your prgrammer come direct to your computer. They are real easy to setup. Mine is used daily. With the 8 quage display i rarely look at the dash guages. I switch my tunes back and forth from stock to transmission only to economy setting. i havent used the performance setting yet because i dont need it with the 6.0 motor. I would probably go with the Edge CTS for the larger touch screen.