Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Silverado Rear Bumper Trim / Caps ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by UpsetProps, Apr 5, 2012.

1. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Does anyone know if any companies offer replacement trim / capping for the rear bumper of a NNBS Silverado?

I am getting black diamond plate bed rail caps from Dee Zee and i want to match the top of the rear bumper trim if possible.

I have attached a picture of the bed rail caps for reference.

Attached Files:

2. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin Rockstar 100 Posts

Instead of getting the Dee Zee bed rail caps why don't you buy a set from gm so you don't have to worry about matching the bumper unless you are trying to go for a diamond plate look. I don't think there is a diamond plate cover for your bumper.

3. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I want the diamond plate look. I cant seem to find anything for the bumper either.

4. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

i have looked all over for bumper replacement parts and that is one thing i have never really seen, you would probably have to fabricate it.

5. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin Rockstar 100 Posts

You could get a ranch hand rear bumper, I think they have a black diamond plate. I don't know how it would look and would pretty pricey.