1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

silverado roof rack

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Bbad, Aug 31, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Bbad

Bbad New Member

hey everyone i am looking for a way to put a roof rack on my 2000 silverado if yall could tell me a good site that makes a rack for my truck that would be great
  2. Henchman

Henchman New Member 100 Posts

Chevy makes a roof rack for my truck, but I would have to install it as you would...from scratch. I'm sure Chevy makes on that would accomidate one for you older model. If you go to a dealer website and click on their accessory icon, it should let you put in the make model and year of you truck and it will pull up all the accessories for you truck that they offer. The website I use is peralmotorcompany.com try that and see if it works. That's a dealer around me. I give you that one because not all the Chevy dealership websites have that accessory icon.
  3. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wont a roof rack block out your top lights?