Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

silverado wheel caps for denali wheels???

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by buckmeister2, Dec 11, 2013.

1. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Hey, folks, I have a chance to pick up a screamin' deal on some nice 17" Denali wheels for my 1500 Silverado. However, they have the semi-clover shaped center caps, and I have never seen a chevy cap of the same shape. I don't want to run around with "Denali" on my truck....anyone know if there are Chevrolet center caps that have the clover shape? thanks, Jim

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get a pic of the wheels, showing the caps. They are flat, with 6 protrusions, and they say GMC...anything like this made that carries a bow-tie???Jim[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Define "screaming" deal. I would not give them anything over $400 for the set, they are just 17s, nothing special. If the deal is that screaming, just buy the set.

3. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I wouldn't even consider it if it was over $300, but they are actually $200. I have not bought them yet because 3 of the 4 tires are shot. I can still pick them up, but my question about what center caps can be used still stands. I have found one solution, a set of center cap decals that go over the "GMC" with a bowtie in a black circle. Dunno about that, though. Jim