silverado wheel caps for denali wheels???

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by buckmeister2, Dec 11, 2013.

1. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hey, folks, I have a chance to pick up a screamin' deal on some nice 17" Denali wheels for my 1500 Silverado. However, they have the semi-clover shaped center caps, and I have never seen a chevy cap of the same shape. I don't want to run around with "Denali" on my truck....anyone know if there are Chevrolet center caps that have the clover shape? thanks, Jim

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get a pic of the wheels, showing the caps. They are flat, with 6 protrusions, and they say GMC...anything like this made that carries a bow-tie???Jim[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Define "screaming" deal. I would not give them anything over $400 for the set, they are just 17s, nothing special. If the deal is that screaming, just buy the set.

3. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I wouldn't even consider it if it was over $300, but they are actually $200. I have not bought them yet because 3 of the 4 tires are shot. I can still pick them up, but my question about what center caps can be used still stands. I have found one solution, a set of center cap decals that go over the "GMC" with a bowtie in a black circle. Dunno about that, though. Jim