1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Silverado wheels on the Sierra?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ramu3527, Apr 23, 2013.

1. ramu3527

ramu3527 Member

Hey folks,

I have a 2008 Sierra Crew SLT 4X4 Z71. It also has the All Terrain package which comes with great wheels.

Truth is I really like the look of the 18" Silverado wheels. I would probably end up putting some bigger tires on one of them and use one of the sets for winter.

Problem is, the Silverado wheels come with a cap over the lugs with the bow-tie on it.

Anyone know if there is a replacement cap with GMC on it?

Man, would I love these wheels!

Anybody...ANYBODY?

Attached Files:

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

How about just scuffing the center and painting it black?
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

do what he said, but find some GMC lettering and stencil it on, then paint the letters red or something, that would be SHARP!

Alex
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

If you search around a bit one of the other members recently painted up a set of GMC wheel caps for his Chevy.
    There was a post about it within the last two weeks.
  5. ramu3527

ramu3527 Member

Hey guys, I actually found a set of caps with GMC on them for 90

$90 shipped on ebay...
  6. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

$90!!! If the logo bothers you that much, either spray paint over the logos or make a round black sticker to cover them up, this would cost far less than $90.