Silverado Z71 Leveling Kit and Tires

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by LB'07-Z, Oct 16, 2011.

1. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

I finally took some pictures of my truck after I got the work done. There's more pictures in my albums. The truck looks awesome and I love how she looks now!

Attached Files:

2. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Looks good.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

Wow those tires are shiiiiiiiiny!!!!!!!!!

lookin good/
  4. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member

can't wait to get our 2WD levelled -------will probably go up 2 to 2.5 inches in the front
    due to the Z85 trailer/suspension package in the rear
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member

Trucks lookin good man.
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

It's amazing what a leveling kit and some aggressive-tread tires can do for a truck's look.
  7. Steban

Steban New Member

The trucks looks pretty clean.....
  8. PearlWhiteLTZ

PearlWhiteLTZ New Member

Looks real good....
  9. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

Thanks Guys!
  10. Philav

Philav New Member

Truck looks great. Love the tag on front ROLL TIDE. Just bought a 11 red silverado. Only have 300 miles on it so far. Did you go with the upper lift or the bottom of the shock lift?
  11. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Lookin good man! I think some tow mirrors would add to that look very nicely :)
  12. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

RTR Philav and I went with the rough country 2" leveling kit that is a spacer for the bottom of the strut. And ntbush83 yes tow mirrors would be a great mod Ive seen some on a truck around here that I love on a half ton they are more like a dodge tow mirror than the gms on the hds that look sharp. And thanks for the compliments!
  13. dixon879

dixon879 New Member

Just ordered the same kit. Cant wait to get this on the truck.
  14. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

It makes a world of difference compared to stock.
  15. hunky

hunky New Member

Did you get a realignment or just let it alone like alot of guys do?
  16. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Always get an alignment!
  17. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

I got an alignment a week after I put the kit on.
  18. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member

yeah your good if you dont wait too long for a alignment but i waited about a week before i got my truck leveled too! I can hopefully get me some new tread the used nitto's i bought for $40 a set dont seem like they will make it but another 3,000 miles tops! I need to upgrade to 35's anyway the 33's are too small and i trimmed my new front wheel well liners in the front about 2 inchs all the way around and cut it in the path it was before i cut them so it doesn't look bad and it looks original just took a bit of time to get it straight like that!

I like the tires you have the nitto trail grapplers that's what i plan on getting here by christmas or so in a 35 12.50 R18.
  19. marko54

marko54 New Member

Looks great, good choice of tires. If My Duratracs ever wear down,I'm going with a set of Nitto's next.
  20. LGSONE

LGSONE New Member

AWESOME Difference

I am having the RC leveling kit installed tomorrow. After seeing ths post i just couldnt resist. Gonna do some pics before and after.

Cheers
    LGSONE