1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Simply stunning

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by LisaO925, Sep 8, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. LisaO925

LisaO925 Rockstar

But way way too real. I think I might possibly wreck if this drove past me on the freeway. :gasp:

Attached Files:

2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

There used to be like one guy in the country that could do that by hand and no stencil or anything, he was in Cali, now it is gaining popularity and there are more trucks and cars with that scheme on it, not sure if they are graphics or actually paint, but the guy that does it free hand is absolutly amazing. I am sure its a knock off, as he isnt cheap and why spend that on a tacoma.

3. LisaO925

LisaO925 Rockstar

I'll have to see if I can find the whole story behind it. I ripped it from my husband who showed it to me last night.. I think I know who you are talking about. Its not his work, that I do know.

4. vncj96

Yeah the guy that free hands I believe his first name is Mike but not for sure, and yes you can tell his work from anyone else

5. vncj96

Mike Lavallee, it was already bugging me, so i had to figure it out.

6. LisaO925

LisaO925 Rockstar

lol I just asked too, but ol man says he is in OR..

7. Poor Man

Poor Man Member

That's way too sweet! It would look better on my Silverado.:lol:

8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow thats a nice paint job

9. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow thats nice and yeah I saw a profile on that mike guy on TV and hes awesome at it!

10. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

"oh yeah, that'll up the resale value" Richard (can't think of his last name right now) from Tommy Boy

That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. It's a good job, very realistic. Just stupid.