Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

site update going on

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We've got to get some of the files fixed on the back-end so we're going to do a file swap. Most of the core website will work and I'll get everything else up and running asap.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Found a bunch of bugs in old files, so we had to do this. Should get back to looking mostly normal in just a few minutes.

3. ChevyFan

Spending my lunch hour working on moving the avatar, signature pics, gallery pics over. Looks like we cleaned up a bunch of stuff up.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for all you do, Steve.

5. osgprometheus

osgprometheus Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Cool cool, thanks for the heads up.:glasses:

6. ChevyFan

Truth be told, we 'probably' got hit by hackers and we are locking this place down like fort knox. There has been a massive rash of website exploits and hackers have figured out ways to get in ... they then try to steal traffic and do all sorts of horrible things. :-(

7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I assume this is why the chat bar has gone missing? just noticed its not there anymore.

8. ChevyFan

yeah, that was a rubbish chat bar anyhow. I'll slowly put things back in one at a time until I can figure out what happened.

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It wasn't complete rubbish! I chatted with a few members (mostly Erica) using it. But me being a CIS major I understand the process you're going through, even if I'm not far enough through to know how to do it all LOL.

10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yep, I second that. It was a good way to quickly discuss something rather than continuously posting to a thread or a PM. Also, now you don't know who is on. I'm also noticing the link that used to be at the top of the page and said "Today's Posts" was that substituted with "What's New"?