site update going on

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Without chat, I am really bored here...

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm sure Steve will get it back as soon as he can, Nak. I miss it, too, but good things are worth waiting for, I'm told.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Me thinks I'm screwed on taxes for 2011. :-(

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

How about posting in the forums? lol

4. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Steve,
    I think you built a hell of great site here. I like the way yall make a dumb redneck like me feel at home.

As for taxes, remember 2 things: They can't kill you and They can't eat you, but they'll damn sure try. LOL. Still growing my butt back from 05. LOL

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

File the extension. :)

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I miss chat too. Now I feel like I didn't appreciate it enough when it was here. Did I do something to anger the code? Did I not talk sweetly enough to it?

And I hate taxes. Only once have I ever ended up oweing, but it's never what I expect to get. Granted sometimes I get more than expected, usually it's less. I just want to UNDERSTAND!!!

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If you are trying to remain covert, keep in mind that the word "invisible" appears in lieu of your user name. The user names are listed in alphabetical order so it is fairly easy to tell since not many members use that mode. Using your above example, Surrealone is located between SupplySgt and Swat13. Maybe Steve can scramble the listings or just keep the word "invisible" from appearing if it is a concern to those that like that function.

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

It's no big deal if I needed to be covert I shouldn't have joined. It makes sense that myself and the administrator would see my name. thank you for the recommendation though.

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It also doesn't help to post if you're trying to be invisible. :lol:

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yeah, that's another dead give away. I guess that function isn't actually as "invisible" as the word would make it seem.