1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Site update: I will be busy for a few weeks

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 11, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I had a serious medical issue come up in my immediate family, so I will be occupied with that in my "free time" while I try to get it all worked out, may go on for a few weeks or a couple of months, so just be patient if you don't hear from me for a while.

I'll be on and make certain that things are still running, I just might not be able to stop and reply to anyone. I'll do what I can to get the stickers shipped out and I actually have already setup the shopping cart on that so people can buy them and we'll get them all shipped out.

Thanks,

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Good luck with everything Steve. Hope things work out well for your family.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

x2......

Please let me know if you need any help w/the site.

4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for the heads up Steve,hope everything turns out okay for your family.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Hope everything turns out for you

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Prayers for you and yours Steve.

7. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Sorry to hear about that, hope all is well for your family

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hope all is Ok Please keep us informed ..

9. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

My thoughts are with you Steve. I hope everything works out for you and your family.

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What makes things even worse is that my boss is not sympathetic. I mean we've worked together for the past 18 months, several months as a contractor and then working on a different venture together. I've been working for him for 6 months now too. I wrote and called about the situation, which is pretty serious, and his reply was something like "So, when can you come back to work?" Like I was bothing his plans to make money with a serious medical issue. How dare I do that to him. Not word one of "wow, I hope you get better." He's just totally focused on himself. I guess that's why he's hired and fired something like 5 GMs, 8 General Sales Managers, 5 Internet Directors and scores of other employees including personal assistants over the past couple of years. VERY disappointing and I think that a lot of people in the DFW area will be very surprised if/when I let loose where I work (probably where I used to work). I mean, I used to run SEO/Web Marketing for a fortune 500 company, I can get another job pretty easily.