Site update: I will be busy for a few weeks

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 11, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I had a serious medical issue come up in my immediate family, so I will be occupied with that in my "free time" while I try to get it all worked out, may go on for a few weeks or a couple of months, so just be patient if you don't hear from me for a while.

I'll be on and make certain that things are still running, I just might not be able to stop and reply to anyone. I'll do what I can to get the stickers shipped out and I actually have already setup the shopping cart on that so people can buy them and we'll get them all shipped out.

Thanks,

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Good luck with everything Steve. Hope things work out well for your family.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

x2......

Please let me know if you need any help w/the site.

4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for the heads up Steve,hope everything turns out okay for your family.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Hope everything turns out for you

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Prayers for you and yours Steve.

7. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Sorry to hear about that, hope all is well for your family

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hope all is Ok Please keep us informed ..

9. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

My thoughts are with you Steve. I hope everything works out for you and your family.

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What makes things even worse is that my boss is not sympathetic. I mean we've worked together for the past 18 months, several months as a contractor and then working on a different venture together. I've been working for him for 6 months now too. I wrote and called about the situation, which is pretty serious, and his reply was something like "So, when can you come back to work?" Like I was bothing his plans to make money with a serious medical issue. How dare I do that to him. Not word one of "wow, I hope you get better." He's just totally focused on himself. I guess that's why he's hired and fired something like 5 GMs, 8 General Sales Managers, 5 Internet Directors and scores of other employees including personal assistants over the past couple of years. VERY disappointing and I think that a lot of people in the DFW area will be very surprised if/when I let loose where I work (probably where I used to work). I mean, I used to run SEO/Web Marketing for a fortune 500 company, I can get another job pretty easily.