1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Site Upgrade Question

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by x3no, May 30, 2010.

1. x3no

x3no New Member

Hi, I've been a member here for a while now and have noticed something really easy that can be added to enhance the photo gallery viewing experience. Is it possible if we could make the images a link to the "next image". That way when were browsing a photo gallery and large images are loaded, we don't have to find the "next image" link up in the top right corner. It is a thing that Facebook does, and it really speeds up the viewing process. I am a web software developer so if no one knows how to do this, I can easily make the fix and make it happen.

Let me know what everyone thinks. And any other forum upgrades are welcome to post here!

Thanks,
    Brandon Green
  2. Farmerdave

Farmerdave New Member

I have also been wondering if we could have a open Chat. When I had my Dodge Cummins I was apart of the Cumminsforum and they had a chat and it was really fun to get on their and talk to people.