1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

sitting at walmart and got sideswiped...ideas?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by lindsaynuts8, Aug 3, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Actually, I knew someone whose car got side swiped and when the cops came they said they would review the security cameras. There was a witness that helped but it was the security cameras that confirmed the incident and who did it. Not to late to check into it and consider reporting it. You should definitely let the store know what happened and that removing those security cameras was not a good idea.

If you have the other vehicle's paint on your truck you can try using a small amount of lacquer thinner to remove it (with a soft cloth).
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

WOW!!! and you say it's a lot worse in person? Ouch. All these stories are making the lawn ornament want to hide again. I removed the side moldings off my truck too so I have to be careful.

Sorry to hear about the damage.