1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

skyjacker 3.5

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by slogan412, Jan 10, 2011.

1. slogan412

slogan412 New Member

Does anybody have the skyjacker 3.5 inch kit? I am looking at it because I really dont want to go above that. I am also looking at the the 4" cst, the 4.5" zone offroad, or rancho. I will probably run 33-34 inch tire.
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Are you planning to run stock wheels or getting aftermarket wheels?
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I have heard that the rancho is really a 6" but their lawyers tell them to advertise as a 4". Skyjacker and CST are both good quality companies. Not sure about the zone offroad.
  4. slogan412

slogan412 New Member

i will run aftermarket rims dont know which ones yet but 18s for sure
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If you were looking to keep running the stockies Rancho would be the way to go, but I still think it is an awesome kit. I have heard it is bigger than 4", but that just means you get more lift for your money!!!
  6. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

33x12.50 on aftermarket wheels = 4" of lift minimum IMO. The Rancho kit will actually net 5" so it would be a good option.