1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Slight Update to Website

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry, I had to shut down for about 15 minutes to update the system. We were getting a bunch of database errors when folks were uploading files. I hope this patch fixed the problem, but it had a couple of other fixes too.

2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

thanks Steve for being right on top of things. This is why this is the best truck forum on the web.:great:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I also updated the forum names and structure s a bit today as well. As we grow we might need to create more subs, but we'll see.

4. ChevyFan

5. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Sorry Boss, I didn't mean to stay on all night posting, I'll do some work now......

Jeff